Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society (LSSICE)
The brand belongs to NAR belongs to Fernando Abril Giner NIF: G-52785165, and domain name holder www.nandoabril.es
Acceptance of these terms.
If you disagree with these terms or not to share please leave this site.
Copyright and trademark protection.
- All information, text, graphics, layout and design of this website and the software, source codes and general computer program that represents and supports the page, have copyright protection in accordance with national legislation and with international standards and are the sole property of NAR. Also all the hallmarks of the page (trademarks, logos, video, color scheme, content presentation and structure, buttons or “banners”) are protected trademark and sole property of NAR. Therefore, none of the above elements may be reproduced, communicated, distributed, copied, used, transmitted, sold or marketed in any way without the prior written permission of NAR. Thus, it is strictly forbidden to reproduce all or part of any part of this website without the express prior authorization of NAR.
- In no case should be understood that in NAR grants or guarantees authorizations or licenses for use of their logos. Some content, articles, text or specific information can have different authors and they reflect the opinion, research or interpretation of these authors on various topics of interest. In that case, the authors respond to the content of his work and in NAR is not responsible for the judgment or opinion reflected in such works or for the conclusions or decisions can be taken based on that content.
Content and information page.
- The content of this site has an informational purposes only and the information contained herein should not be construed as an indication, determination or recommendation of future results. NAR is not responsible for decisions or conclusions that can be made based on the information published or provided on the website. The application and impact of laws can vary widely based on specific facts relating to each case.
- Given the changing nature of laws, rules and regulations, and the inherent hazards of electronic communication, there may be delays, delays, omissions or inaccuracies in information contained in this Site. Accordingly, the information in this Site is provided with the understanding that the authors and publishers are not paying or agreeing to provide legal, accounting, tax or other professional advice and services and that such information is not offered as provision of any services previously mentioned. Although attempts have been made to ensure that the information contained in this Site has been obtained from reliable sources, NAR is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information, nor for the interpretation of it. All information contained in this Site is provided “as is where is” without warranty of adequacy, relevance, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, among others, warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In any case Nando Recruitment April, its related partnerships or corporations, or the partners, agents or employees thereof be liable to you or any third person for any decision made or action taken in reliance on information contained on this Site, nor any direct, indirect, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility existed of such damages.
Operation and effectiveness of the system of connection and web page.
- NAR reserves the right to make changes and modifications of any kind to this website and is not responsible for delays, suspensions or disadvantages of the communication system or connection through the page. So in NAR may with or without notice to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service and the content of this website.
- NAR is not responsible for the existence of viruses, worms or any device or element that may affect the user, in software or hardware.
User obligations and commitments.
- It is the user’s responsibility and commitment to follow step by step instructions accurately procedures and requirements communicated by NAR. Failure to follow faithfully and accurately, NAR is not responsible for the agility, performance, response, development, and effects of services and instructions to communicate or provide via this website.
- You must at all times respect the law, morality and decency while using this website. There may therefore be used this website in no way for illegal purposes, contrary to morality or limit in any way, undermine or violate the rights of others. Nor can the user to perform actions or actions affecting the functionality of this website, the overburden, impair, damage or prevent the normal operation anyway. The user can only access the contents of this website as stated therein and in accordance with the instructions provided in NAR. Any reproduction of the contents, signs, graphics, photographs or any element of the website must be made with the prior approval of NAR.
- You agree to update your email address if this has been provided as an interface with the user. It is understood and expressly accepted that the email address provided by the user is valid for any type of communication that makes NAR and the user responds in any case in communications made to that address even if it has been changed or deleted if not notified of the change to NAR. You may not in any way reflect the content of this page (“mirror”) on any other site or server without prior consent from NAR.
This website may use “cookies” to be used for the purposes of allowing the user to re-entry page more efficiently. In all cases your computer allows you to restrict and prevent the use of “cookies”, this should consult the respective instruction manual of your PC or Mac
The relationship between NAR and user.
- In any case there NAR obligation to respond to messages sent by the user through the website.
In no event NAR responds by inaccuracy in the information provided by the user, even in terms of the verification of the correspondence of user identity and data declared on the Web page.
- You agree to assign the rights to use the images and information using the form provided, or sent via email either bodily or postal NAR.
- The use that will be by NAR will basically show them anonymously or citing the author in NAR site or deemed appropriate media to publicize the work of the organization and its candidates .
Procedure in case of complaints or complaints regarding violation of copyright, unfair competition or any violation of the law.
If the user or any third party found any violation or breach of the law on the use of this Site, the procedure to be followed to make that fact known to NAR is are the following:
- Forward communication containing id claimant, including phone, address, email address and full name.
- Authentic signature or equivalent rights holder or permit it violated the complainant to act on his behalf.half.
- Specification and description of the situation of breach or violation of rights clearly marking the contents involved in that situation that are part of the Web page.
- Claimant’s express statement to the effect that the above situation has been presented or occurred without the express authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights.
Such notice must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
NAR respond to this communication in a reasonable time of at least fifteen working days to the address stated by the claimant in the communication set out in item 1 above.
Nando Abril Mission Recruitment for Privacy Protection.
Generally, NAR collects and receives only information that is specifically and voluntarily provided by a visitor to our site. A visitor to our site may choose to provide this information to register for certain areas of the site. When a visitor gives us such personal information, we use it solely for the purpose for which it was provided. We recognize that personal information is valuable and we take all reasonable steps in accordance with legal requirements, to protect such information from loss, alteration, unauthorized use or access while you are in our care. Notwithstanding this, the visitor should be aware that Internet security measures are not foolproof. In all cases, the information will be kept confidential, except where disclosure was required by court and / or for compelling grounds relating to public security, national defense or public health. However, if a visitor to submit information for purposes of recruitment or civilian job search or run for a position, the personal information provided by him may be used by staff in NAR and / or third parties contracted to administer the same and / or related to the selection and recruitment of staff, who will maintain such information in strict confidence.
Collection and use of personal information.
Our policy is to limit the collection of this information to the minimum required for each case and avoid too much irrelevant information, also avoid the use of personal information for activities of sending and receiving spam. In any case if you disagree with the information requested on our website or the use of the same, thank you to contact us email@example.com
- With authorization of the user,
- As required by law or authority,
Changes, updating or removing personal information.
If your information once entered, the visitor want to make changes, updates, remove such information or stop receiving emails or information Nando Abril Recruitment, visitors can communicate firstname.lastname@example.org for any such purposes. For cases of renovation, modification, change, or delete the information provided, thank you communicate email@example.com. From a more reasonable endeavor to register any new users communicated. In any case, NAR is not liable for the accuracy, completeness or accuracy of information supplied by visitors and users.
Visitors to this site may exercise rights of access, modification or deletion of personal data supplied by them, as provided by local legislation.
It is possible that on some pages of our Web site use “cookies”, these are small text files placed on your hard drive that help us provide a more personalized visit to our site. For example, a “cookie” may be used to store information in an area of the site so that a visitor or user need not reenter successive times that specific area on each visit. Our policy is to use “cookies” in order to facilitate the visit and navigate our Web site, and any registration process on the site.
If you have concerns about the issue of “cookies” keep in mind that most computers can prevent or stop the use of “cookies”, in most cases even if you reject the use of these devices, you can still access and browsing on our website.
To properly manage and administer our Web site may introduce information anonymously in our operational systems and identify categories of visitors by items such as domains and “browsers”. Such statistics and information may be introduced into our Webmasters. This allows us to ensure that our website provides an optimal navigation experience for our visitors and is an effective source of information.
NAR has implemented systems and technology standards and generally accepted safety in order to protect personal information from loss, due not use, alteration or destruction. Additionally, all employees are told to respect privacy policies and information security.
NAR understands the importance of protecting minors especially in virtual environments such as the Internet. Our site is not intended nor recommended for minors, nor do we expect to collect or receive information from minors under any circumstances.
NAR reserves the right to make changes, modifications and amendments to this policy at any time without notice. In that case we will inform our visitors of any changes or modifications, which shall be effective and in force from the time they are posted on our website.
When required for sending publications or materials requested by the visitor or user.
In any case you agree that the information supplied is giving their consent to share your information with third parties in the manner set forth above and for any information, advertising and network members in NAR.